The iPhone 6 Plus is huge. Even Apple admits, nay, advertises, this fact. Is it too big or does the size only contribute to the whole overall experience? Does Apple have enough here to take on the surely dozens of high-end Android phablets that are going to hit the market between now and next year? I’m here to address that and more. Grab a cup of coffee, sit down in a comfortable chair and let’s get started. GALLERY/MORE: http://bit.ly/1x4bMZi
, Smartphones, Technology, 0
Following the Nokia N1, the new Chromebook and the new MacBook, who knew the world’s first USB-type C-smartphones that...
, Business, Smartphones, 0
Business networking app Scheduit is the only matchmaking app using machine-learning to measure compatibility between users – Initially using...
Latest News & Articles
- West Kowloon Cultural District Authority Engages Aconex for Massive Public Project
- Canada’s Favorite Supermarkets 2015
- DHL Goes Green in Canada’s First LEED Certified Facility
- Titanium Transportation Group Appoints General Counsel
- Bibby Financial Services Canada Names Adam Flomen Vice President, Business Development