On this episode of Ignition, we’re starting where we left off with our 1993 Nissan 240SX, by finishing the brakes and upgrading nearly the entire suspension system. Also being installed are Recaro seats and a wide body kit to clear the massive wheels and tires we installed last time. Finally, we get the Nissan firing on all cylinders and test it to see how much a difference the new parts have made.
, Automobile, 0
Yamaha Motor Corp., USA announces two new Wolverine models for 2016: The Wolverine Side-by-Side (SxS) for casual trail riders,...
, Automobile, Testing Tires, 0
On this episode of The Downshift, the boys from Motor Trend and Tire Rack team up to test some...
, Automobile, Shelby GT500 Super Snake, 0
Carlos Lago tests the 850 horsepower Shelby GT500 Super Snake. A horsepower claim that high prompts three questions: Does...
, Automobile, Ferrari, LaFerrari, 0
Carlos Lago heads back to Italy for a rare opportunity to drive Ferrari’s latest flagship car, the Ferrari LaFerrari....
, Automobile, 1993 Nissan 240SX, 0
Carlos Lago tests a 20-year-old Nissan that we bought off Craigslist. With 155-hp, this 240SX might be the slowest...
Latest News & Articles
- West Kowloon Cultural District Authority Engages Aconex for Massive Public Project
- Canada’s Favorite Supermarkets 2015
- DHL Goes Green in Canada’s First LEED Certified Facility
- Titanium Transportation Group Appoints General Counsel
- Bibby Financial Services Canada Names Adam Flomen Vice President, Business Development